Enhance your lifestyle with beautiful Queensland highset in this family-friendly street this comfortable three-bedroom home sits on a sizeable 800m2 block. Featuring a large low-maintenance rear yard, it presents charming accommodation and the ability to add your own taste if you wish or even future possible redevelopment options (subject to council approval).
Highlighted by the lovely timber raked ceiling through the entry and living area introduces a bright living zone with a fabulous light filled kitchen/meals area housing loads of cabinets, wall oven and cooktop.
The robed main bedroom and two further bedrooms share a cheerfully renovated bathroom with separate toilet. Downstairs provides a double lock up garage, laundry and oodles of storage space. This is a blank canvas underneath for you to add value with your own touches.
A desirable residence, wonderfully positioned to the Browns Plains schools, public transport, and the Grand Plaza Shopping precinct and with the Motorways in all directions for easy access to the North, South and West.
Add the double gated access to the back yard for that boat, caravan or trailer, this is a must-see property.
• Brick and hardiplank home
• Electric hot water system
• Timber raked ceiling in the living area and modern kitchen
• Timber look flooring through the dining, kitchen and hallway
• Modern kitchen with electric wall oven and cooktop
• Dining area adjoining the kitchen
• Spacious carpeted lounge
• 3 Bedrooms all with built–ins
• Main bathroom in neutral tones with exhaust fan
• Downstairs laundry with excellent storage
• Double lock up car accommodation
• Double gate drive through access to back yard
• Fully fenced 800m2 private block with low maintenance gardens
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.