Well maintained and beautifully presented on a 700m2 level block and occupying a position of outstanding convenience is this charming home. Boasting 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, spacious lounge, study nook, functional kitchen plus dining area with bi-fold door that opens to the covered entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool… perfect for those weekends when friends and family drop by.
Other features include air-conditioning, water tank, double lockup carport, side access through to a single garage with a studio room that can be utilized as a home office, retreat or games room for the whole family to enjoy.
Currently tenanted with lease end date of 04-10-2019 and receiving weekly rent of $470.
Backing onto bushland reserve with direct access to multiple walking trails and also within walking distant to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, cinemas, schools, restaurants and bus interchange ….. all adding value to this remarkable property.
• Rendered brick and tile roof home
• 12 Solar panels
• New electric hot water cylinder installed
• Downlights throughout
• Tiled lounge room with ceiling fan and new air-conditioner
• Tiled study area with ceiling fans and views of the swimming pool
• Dining area off kitchen with bi-fold door
• Kitchen offers new dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, wall oven, abundant storage while overlooking the back yard
• 3 Bedrooms all carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom offers shower, bath and vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet
• Private tiled entertaining area
• Studio room with carpet, storage and verandah
• Laundry connected to studio with bench, basin and storage
• Single garage space off studio
• In-ground swimming pool with pool cover and entertaining area inside fence – currently serviced monthly with regular pump services
• Double carport
• Side access to rear yard
• 3,000L Water tank
• Garden shed
• Colorbond fencing
• Fully fenced
• 700m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.