Combine a terrific location with a wonderful home for entertaining set on a large 1,012m2 allotment and you’ll have the perfect balance of space and convenience for a very enjoyable lifestyle.
The home features 4 bedrooms, three with built-in robes and the family bathroom with timber cabinetry.
The spacious lounge room offers access through glass sliding doors to the front covered courtyard and adjoins the formal dining area. Light filled timber kitchen plus family meals area.
As you step out to the rear yard you will be able to envisage having your family and friends over for many relaxing barbeques. The covered outdoor entertaining area overlooks the stunning resort-style sparkling in-ground swimming pool. Sound enticing? Be warned, you will wish every day is Sunday just so you can stay home and enjoy……….
Complete with a single lock up garage, plus additional storage, off street parking plus highly sought-after location with Boronia Heights Shopping Centre with convenience supermarket, and specialty shops within a few minutes’ walk. Not to mention the close proximity of Grand Plaza shopping Centre. What's not to love.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick & tile home
• 5kw Solar system with 20 panels
• Electric hot water system
• Covered front verandah
• Security screens and doors
• 4 x Air-conditioners – reverse cycle in master bedroom & bedroom2, cooling only in bedroom 3 & 4
• Formal tiled entry
• Huge lounge area with half height VJ panels and dado rail plus access to the front veranda through glass sliding doors
• Formal dining area with half height VJ panels and dado rail
• Timber kitchen with free standing electric oven, rangehood and double pantry
• Family meals area with access to the rear covered entertainment area
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with timber cabinetry, etched feature mirror and shower glass and separate toilet
• Spacious laundry with access outside
• In-ground saltwater swimming pool
• Rear covered entertainment area
• Colorbond fence on the right side and rear of the property, timber fence on the left-hand side of the property
• Single lock up garage plus additional storage
• Off street parking
• Established gardens
• 1,012m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.