Solid family friendly home with a floorplan that will have everyone entertained! Boasting multiple living areas and a brand new central kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area and an in-ground saltwater swimming pool with spa jets on a generous 834m2 allotment.
Featuring 4 bedrooms with 3 having built-in cupboards and ceiling fans and a large master suite. Also on offer solar electricity, cool and cozy insulation, water tanks, shed for the handy man and much more.
With low maintenance gardens in the front and rear yard complimenting the easy living lifestyle that comes with the perfectly positioned property.
Location is the key with a very easy walk to the local school, quick access to Mt Lindesay Highway, Logan Motorway and a short distance to the local major shopping complex and bus depot. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
• Brick and tile roof home
• Solar electricity with 8 panels and 1.5kw inverter
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens and doors
• Cool N Cozy insulation
• Alarm system
• 5 TV points, lounge, family room, bedrooms 1,2 and 3
• Tiled entry
• Carpeted lounge room and formal dining area
• Renovated kitchen offers ceramic cooktop, rangehood, wall oven with separate grill, dishwasher, microwave nook, pantry, soft close drawers, double basin and skylight
• Dining area off kitchen with ceiling fan and sliding door to rumpus room
• Tiled rumpus room with enough room for seating area and pool table
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and 1 with lino flooring
• Two-way bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Large laundry room with basin and external access
• Paved entertaining area
• Double electric garage with 1 x drive through access with manual roller door
• Shed/workshop with manual roller door and benches – left side and back
• 2 x Garden sheds
• 5,000L Water tank and 3 x 1,000L water tanks with 1 plumbed into toilet
• In-ground salt-water swimming pool with spa jets and Bali Hut
• Chicken run behind sheds
• Property built approx. 1985
• 834m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.