Opportunities are endless with this fantastically located 3-bedroom highest home positioned perfectly on a large 1,027m2 allotment. Boasting original wood flooring, insulation, electric hot water system and a private outlook onto the nature reserve to the back of the property.
Location is key when you are only 1.3km (15-minute walk) to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, 2km (5-minute drive or 25-minute walk) to the Browns Plains State Primary or High School and 2.9km (5-minute drive) to the Logan Motorway.
Have a yard for the family and pets, build a granny flat or sub-divide, the possibilities are endless with this rare find.
• Brick and chamfer board home
• Large front verandah
• Polished wood flooring throughout
• Open plan lounge room and dining area
• Central kitchen with oven/stove combination, abundant storage and outlook over backyard
• 3 Good sized bedrooms
• Bathroom offers shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Linen cupboard
• Laundry under house with concrete basin
• 2 x Tilt doors
• Large side access
• Blank canvas backyard backing onto nature reserve
• Easy access to the motorways either North, South or West
• Property built approx. 1987
• 1,027m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.