Located in a prime location on a 750m2 allotment is this brick home which is ideal for those who are wanting to freshen up a home and reap the rewards.
Comprising 3 bedrooms, separate lounge and dining areas with sliding door external access. Outside offers a covered patio, greenhouse, garden shed and single car lockup accommodation with drive through access.
Providing an ideal floorplan, this home offers an exciting opportunity to make the most of Regents Park living.
With public transport, local shops and Grand Plaza within easy walking distance … this property is sure to be sold quickly, so call for an appointment today!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Security screens and doors
• Electric hot water system
• 2 x Whirly birds
• Carpeted lounge room with 2 ceiling fans
• Dining area off kitchen with ceiling fan and sliding door to patio
• Kitchen offers electric cooktop, wall oven, rangehood, double sink and large pantry
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms, 1 with a ceiling fan and 2 with double built-in wardrobes
• 2-Way bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with basin and external access
• 2 x Single linen cupboards
• Concrete patio with tin roof
• Garden shed
• Single lockup garage under roof line with drive through access with 2 x roller doors (one at each end)
• Property built approx. 1987
• 750m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.