Looking for an investment that brings in the $$$. This is certainly one to stop and look at.
Situated on a corner block in a central location this property offers electric hot water system, security screens and doors, 4 bedrooms, separate dining area and lounge room with outdoor greenspace for the children and pets to play.
Within close proximity to Kingston Train Station, only a 800m walk away, 1.8km to Kingston State School and walking distance to local parks and shops.
Call today to arrange your private inspection, at this price it will not last long!
• Chamfer board and corrugated roof home
• Exposed concrete slab
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens and doors
• Tiled entry, dining area and kitchen
• Kitchen offers oven, cooktop, new rangehood, abundant storage and door to side yard
• Carpeted lounge room with sliding door access to yard
• 4 Carpeted bedrooms – 1 with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Bathroom offers shower over bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Single linen cupboard
• Laundry in carport
• Single carport with tilt door
• Fully fenced
• Smoke alarm and electrical safety switch
• Rates approx. $740 per quarter excluding water
• Property built approx. 1970
• 455m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.