Be quick to secure this perfectly positioned 3 bedroom home set in a sought after location in a quiet
cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to public transport and parks.
Featuring a centrally located kitchen with separate dining with sliding door external access, library/display nook, tiled living area, 3 carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and master bedroom with two-way bathroom offering separate bath, shower and vanity.
Set on a 722m2 allotment with low maintenance grounds, complete with a large covered entertaining area perfect for gatherings and a double carport, this will certainly please you with its simplicity as you can move right on in.
• Brick home with tin tile roof
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Electric hot water system
• Tiled lounge room with ceiling fan
• Library/display nook
• Tiled dining area with ceiling fan off kitchen with sliding door external access
• Kitchen offers stove/oven combination, rangehood, double sink and abundant storage
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and master with 2-way entry to bathroom
• Bathroom offers separate shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard
• Internal laundry with basin
• Full length back patio
• Double carport
• Garden shed
• Single gate side access
• Fully fenced backyard
• Property built approx. 1985
• Low maintenance 722m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.