PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY - CALL TODAY NOT TO MISS OUT
Be quick to secure this perfectly positioned 3-bedroom home set in a sought after location within easy walking distance to St Bernadine’s Catholic Primary School, public transport, parks and local shops including Drakes Supermarket, takeaways and speciality shops.
With the added features of 2 x air-conditioners, separate living and dining areas while providing an ideal floorplan, this home offers an exciting opportunity to make the most of Regents Park living.
Set on a 717m2 allotment with low maintenance grounds, complete with a large covered entertaining area perfect for gatherings, 3,000L water tank with pump, garden shed and single car lockup accommodation with drive through access.
This property is sure to be sold quickly, so call for your private viewing today!
• Brick and tile roof home
• Security screens and doors
• 2 x Air-conditioners - lounge room and master bedroom
• Electric hot water system
• Carpeted lounge room with air-conditioning and downlights
• Separate dining area off kitchen
• Kitchen with oven/stove combination, microwave nook and abundant storage
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans and master with air-conditioner and built-in wardrobe
• Bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Double linen cupboard and broom closet
• Internal laundry room off kitchen
• Entertaining area
• 3,000L Water tank and pump
• Garden shed
• Single lockup carport with drive through access to back yard
• Property built approx. 1989
• Fully fenced
• 717m2 allotment
Additional Tenancy Information:
Current Lease = 17/09/2019 to 21/09/2020
Weekly Rent Received = $350
Approx. Rates per Quarter = $800 (excluding water consumption)
Water Compliant = Tenants pay for water consumption