Looking to secure a property in the sought after area of Hillcrest? Look no further as this home has come to the market in a family friendly and prime location close to all amenities with highway access.
Walking through the front door you step into a spacious entry/sunroom, lounge room with air-conditioning and brick work feature walls, formal and informal dining areas, rumpus room, 3 good sized tiled bedrooms with master including air-conditioning, updated bathroom and modern kitchen with all you need.
Other bonus features include 5.5kw solar electricity, large front yard big enough for a shed or pool and private backyard with large colorbond entertaining area. Certainly, one not to be missed. Call today to arrange a private inspection.
• Brick and hardi-plank exterior with tin sheet roof
• Solar electricity - 5.5kw
• Electric hot water system - 2 years old
• Air-conditioners - lounge room and master bedroom
• Tiled throughout entire house
• Lounge room with split system air-conditioner and brick dividing walls
• Tiled rumpus room with external access to entertaining area
• Formal dining room with sliding door to front veranda
• Kitchen offers dishwasher, oven/cooktop combination, rangehood and abundant storage
• Dining area off kitchen
• 3 Generous sized tiled bedrooms all with wardrobes and master with split system
• Updated bathroom offers large shower, deep bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with basin, storage, external access and hot water system
• Large entertaining area with concrete slab and colorbond roof
• Colorbond fencing
• Property built approx. 1980
• 720m2 Allotment
DISCLAIMER: Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.