Located on one of the most convenient streets in Regents Park, this property is set on 709m2 and will unquestionably sell quickly.
Comprising 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas and separate dining area adjoining the kitchen. Outside offers a large pebblecrete entertaining area, garden shed and in-ground swimming pool for the whole family to enjoy.
Only a short walk and you have access to the Logan Library and Estramina Park with access to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, Browns Plains Bus Depot and Village Square shopping precinct, save money on fuel as you are within a few minutes' walk to everything.
• Brick and tile home
• Tiled entry and hallway
• Lounge room with wood look flooring, downlights, RAC air-conditioner and sliding door to patio
• Utility room off lounge room with wood look flooring, downlights and sliding door to patio
• Tiled dining area off kitchen with sliding door to patio
• Kitchen offers dishwasher, electric cooktop, wall oven, range hood, microwave nook, double sink and abundant storage
• Bed 1 with wood look flooring, single wardrobe and downlights
• Bed 2 with wood look flooring and single wardrobe
• Bed 3 with wood look flooring, single wardrobe, downlights and RAC air-conditioner
• Bathroom offers shower over bath, vanity, storage and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Covered pebblecrete entertaining area
• Garden shed
• In-ground swimming pool
• Water tank
• Fully fenced backyard
• Property built approx. 1984
• 709m2 Allotment