We invite you to inspect this delightfully renovated home which has been given a new lease of life. Offering open plan living with a superb outlook, 4 air-conditioners, brand new kitchen, modernized bathroom and additional study/library/lounge room.
There are surprises in store including a newly updated 3 bedroom fully contained Granny Flat that can be rented out, fantastic for your growing family or visitors with plenty of privacy. A truly unique property in a central location only a short stroll to schools, shops and public transport.
This exclusive property has now become open to the world of buyers, but it won't last long.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Highest insulated vinyl chamfer board clad home with steel roof
• Rheem gas instantaneous hot water system
• External roller blinds on most windows
• Ground level entry with renovated study/lounge room/library
• New internal staircase
• New wood-look flooring throughout
• Lounge room and dining area with 2 ceiling fans, downlights and air-conditioner
• New renovated kitchen offers gas cooktop and electric oven in island bench, dishwasher, microwave nook and sliding door access to back stairs
• 3 Bedrooms all with wood-look flooring, air-conditioners, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, vanity, heat lamp, linen cupboard and wall mounted ceramic heater
• Separate renovated toilet
• Single linen cupboard in hallway
• Under house storage room and workshop area
• Laundry under house with stainless steel basin
• Double lockup garage
• Built approx. 1983
• Glendale relocatable home
• Aluminium chamfer board cladding and steel roof
• ¾ Length front verandah with awning
• New wood-look flooring and freshly painted throughout
• Lounge room with ceiling fan
• Separate dining area off kitchen with air-conditioning
• Kitchen offers new tiled backsplash and floor tiles, gas cooktop/oven combination, double sink, rangehood and abundant storage
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and master with ceiling fan
• Renovated bathroom offers single shower, vanity and storage cupboards
• Separate toilet
• Double and single linen cupboard in hallways
• Internal laundry with basin and double storage with single door access to outside
• Built approx. 1990
• Separate metre box with private kw metre
• Can be connected to an Energex metre for separate billing under certain circumstances
• Brick BBQ area with paving
• 2 x 5,000L Water tanks plumped to tap
• 1,000L Steel water tank for drinking
• Car side access
• Fully fenced 809m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.