We urge you to inspect and be surprised.
You just would not believe how big this house is by looking at it form the street.
You are welcomed by a fully screened and secure front entrance which leads to the front door and entry foyer.
With a spacious tiled lounge and dining room, this has been fitted with an air conditioning unit and roller shutter to the two front windows.
The living area does not stop there, as there is also a large family room off the Kitchen, which you guessed it is also very spacious offering ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, and will accommodate a large fridge.
The four bedrooms are all positioned to the rear of the home, three of the bedrooms offer built in robes including the master bedroom with its walk through robe to the ensuite bathroom.
Not only does this home offer inside living by you will be pleasantly surprised by the outdoor space.
The covered entertaining area flows out to capture the views of the established gardens that frame it.
With a double lock up garage, one side with remote controlled entry and off street parking for an additional vehicle, trailer or van.
Perched on the high side of the street this home is perfectly positioned across the road from the very popular yugumbir state school, an easy walk to the bus stop and not too far from Grand Plaza Shopping Centre.
Outside Pets are OK
You are required to register for all Open Home Times.
Please note that advertised inspection times are subject to change without notice, therefore your registration is imperative.
- Brick and tile home
- Security entry screen at front door and security side sliding door
- Security screens & doors throughout
- Roller shutters on two front windows
- 4 x phone points - kitchen, main bedroom, bedroom1 and bedroom 4
- 3 x TV points - lounge, family, bedroom 1
- Foxtel connection
- Electric hot water system
- Tiled entry and hallway
- Elegant tiled formal lounge and dining with quality blinds and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Tiled family room with glass sliders leading outside
- Modern kitchen
- 4 large bedrooms (3 with built-ins and all with ceiling fans)
- Master bedroom with ensuite and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Modern bathroom and toilet
- Tiled laundry
- Private tiled covered entertaining area
- Established gardens
- Double garage with access to the covered tiled entertainment area
- Potential side access with concrete driveway and concrete pad for off-street parking
- Garden shed on concrete slab
- Fenced 720m2 allotment