This eye catching 3 bedroom hi-set home offers a homely welcome upon entering.
With a near new modern kitchen with timber floors, air conditioned open plan living which leads onto the front deck and the added bonus of a rear deck which has views over the back yard and onto the park behind.
With internal timber stairs, downstairs offers an open plan study, spacious rumpus area which could double as a fourth bedroom plus an additional toilet.
With a concrete entertaining area, single lock up garage plus side access to the 903m2 landscaped allotment. With the added bonus of a fantastic cat run, 7500lt rain water tank and completing the picture is your very own Veggie Patch.
Located within walking distance to local shops, bus stop and schools this home is sure to offer the new tenants a convenient lifestyle.
- Hardwood frame
- Security screens & doors
- Front deck and rear deck
- Internal timber stairs
- 2 x TV points - upstairs in lounge, downstairs rumpus
- 2 x phone points - upstairs in lounge, 3rd bedroom
- Concrete entertaining area
- Single lock up garage
- Garden shed on concrete slab
- 903m2 fenced allotment with side access
- Backs onto quiet park
- 3 bedrooms
- Refurbished kitchen with stainless steel rangehood, electric stove and room for a dishwasher
- Timber floor in the kitchen and dining area
- Near new carpet in the lounge
- Open plan study
- Spacious rumpus
- Additional toilet
You are required to register for all Open Home Times.
Registration can be done via email: [email protected]
or via Phone: 3802 7444
Please note that advertised inspection times are subject to change without notice, therefore your registration is imperative.