There will only be regrets if you miss this extremely tidy 3 bedroom home including a generous master bedroom which opens out to the deck. Offering an open plan living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning adjacent to a well appointed kitchen with great breakfast bar.
The living area also opens onto the covered entertaining deck at the rear overlooking a very private fully fenced yard.
A single lock up garage with internal access and the laundry at the rear gives you perfect car accommodation.
• Timber flooring throughout
• Brand New Carpet in all Bedrooms
• Open plan living with reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan, glass sliding doors leading out to rear deck
• Modern kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hotplates, single pantry, dishwasher space, rangehood, overhead cupboards and breakfast bench
• Master bedroom with triple robes with mirrored doors, ceiling fan and glass sliding doors leading out to rear deck
• Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
• Private covered timber entertaining deck with access from living area and master bedroom
• Single lock up garage with internal access and laundry at rear
• Paved area with clothesline
• Tidy landscaped yard
***** PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INSPECTION NOTES *****
You are required to register for all Open Home Times - via email or by phone. The cut-off is 1hr prior to the appointment time. If you fail to register, we will not attend the property. Please note that advertised inspection times are subject to change without notice, therefore your registration is imperative.
Applications will only be processed once the property has been personally viewed. Applications will not be accepted after 4:00pm on weekdays and 2:00pm on Saturdays.
Please note Your Address Real Estate preferred method for rental payments is via Deft Payment Services. Please refer to www.deft.com.au for all fees & conditions.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Your Address Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing.
All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.