Looking for a private family home that is a perfect entertainer’s delight? We have the property for you!
This brick and tile family home set on a generous 1,085m2 allotment offers so much with air-conditioning, solar electricity, updated bathroom, private entertaining area, 2-bay built-in carport and 4-bay carport, side access and in-ground salt water swimming pool for the whole family to enjoy.
Perfectly located and all under 2km (20 min walk) to Grand Plaza, Bus Depot, Banks, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Doctors, Pharmacies, Restaurants and so much more.
Call today to arrange your private inspection so you don’t miss out!
• Brick and tile roof home
• Solar electricity – 2kw with 10 panels
• Heat pump hot water system – manufactured 2018
• 2 x Air-conditioners
• Whirly bird
• Fully tiled throughout
• Large family room with air-conditioning and combustion fireplace
• Dining area off kitchen with external access sliding door
• Kitchen offers ceramic cooktop, wall oven & grill, microwave nook, double sink, skylight and abundant storage
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – Tiled with double built-in cupboards
• Bedroom 1 – Tiled with triple built-in cupboards, air-conditioning, external access sliding door and 2-way bathroom access
• 2-Way updated bathroom offers shower, bath, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Functional laundry room with multiple storage cupboards, basin and external access single door
• 2 x Double linen cupboards & broom cupboard in hallway
• Entertaining area with stamped concrete, insulation, retractable shade screens and drainage
• In-ground saltwater swimming pool
• 2 Bay built-in carport with electric roller doors and workshop area – council approved
• 4 Bay carport – council approved
• Garden shed & water tank
• 5,000L & 3,000L water tanks
• Fishponds with fish
• Side access with side gate
• Property built approx. 1980
• 1,085m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.