Dreaming of owning your own 10,000m2 on Andrew Road? Look no further!
This lowset brick home with 9 ft ceilings, 4-bedrooms and 3-bathrooms has so much to offer with abundant space for the growing family. With 2-living areas, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, rumpus room with wet bar and pool table and large open plan kitchen overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool, it’s your private oasis.
With plenty of space and privacy, you can explore, build a granny flat or make the garden of your dreams with bore water for yard use and established fruit trees including mangos, tangelos, oranges, lemons and limes.
To avoid disappointment, make sure you call today to arrange your private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile home
• 9ft Ceilings
• Solar hot water system
• Security screens and doors
• Combustion fireplace
• 2 x Whirly birds
• Large tiled entry with chandelier
• Carpeted lounge room with chandelier and sliding door to alfresco
• Tiled dining area with chandelier
• Tiled meals and family areas off kitchen with combustion fireplace and sliding door to alfresco
• Central kitchen offers new oven and cooktop, double sink, rangehood and walk-in pantry
• Tiled rumpus room with exposed brick, wet bar with shelving, pool table with bathroom 1 attached
• Bedroom 1 – Carpeted with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite – Corner shower, toilet and double vanity
• Bedroom 2 – Carpeted with double wardrobe and study nook
• Bedroom 3 – Carpeted with double wardrobe and study nook
• Bedroom 4 – Carpeted with double wardrobe
• Bathroom 1 – Shower, toilet, vanity and external door
• Bathroom 2 – Spa bath, corner shower, double vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Large laundry room with 2 x double linen cupboards, double basins and sliding door external access
• Double tiled garage with electric roller door and internal access
• Double carport attached to house and next to double garage
• Paved alfresco off dining with direct access to swimming pool
• Tiled fresh water in-ground swimming pool
• Bore water for yard use
• Septic tank
• Town water
• Fruit trees – mango, tangelo, orange, lemon and lime
• Fully fenced
• Property built approx. 1994
• 10,000m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.