This spacious and well designed duplex is impressive and a must see!
Set in a quite estate, the large semi-detached duplex offer a stylish design, and have air conditioned open plan living area, flowing to the open alfresco area and private courtyard.
It has plenty of space for the family both inside and outside, and the contemporary interiors are very inviting, with the latest quality fixtures and fittings, including blinds.
There are three double size bedrooms, including the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, and the modern well equipped kitchen has ample cupboard space, with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher. There is a study nook off the kitchen, a separate laundry, and a double remote garage with extra storage.
• Rendered brick home with iron roof
• Tiled foyer, hallways and living areas featuring down-lights
• 3 Spacious carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Spacious tiled open plan living areas
• Adjoining open alfresco area with private courtyard
• Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
• Kitchen has stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Study nook off kitchen
• Main bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Split system air conditioner in living area
• Double remote garage with extra storage and internal access
• Modern design and fresh colours throughout
• Gas hot water system
• 2 x phone points – kitchen and master bedroom
• 2 x TV points – lounge and master bedroom
• Rain water tank and clothes line
Pets negotiable upon application (Please note the yard size is quite small)
Applications will only be processed once the property has been personally viewed.
Please note Your Address Real Estate preferred method for rental payments is via Deft Payment Services. Please refer to www.deft.com.au for all fees & conditions.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Your Address Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing.
All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.