This move in ready home is set on a 758m2 allotment with side access and large shed potential to store all your prized possessions and for all your family needs.
With 4 bedrooms, separate dining area and lounge room with fireplace, practical bathroom setup, functional kitchen with servery window to the large paved entertaining area, this is a fantastic family home or one you can grow into.
Located only 1.85km from Regents Park State School (Catchment), 710m to St Bernardine’s School (Private), 1.8km to Grand Plaza Browns Plains and easy motorway access only 2.9km away.
This property offers a lot and will not last long! Call today to arrange your private inspection!
• Rendered brick and tile roof home
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens and doors
• New carpet in lounge room and bedrooms
• Wood look flooring upon entry, hallway, kitchen and dining area
• Lounge room with fireplace, ceiling fan and bay window
• Kitchen offers ceramic cooktop, oven, rangehood, double sink and servery window
• Dining area off kitchen with siding door to entertaining area
• 4 Carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, 3 with built-in wardrobes and 1 with bay window
• Bathroom area offers shower & bath with external vanity
• Separate toilet
• Laundry room with basin and single door external access
• Double linen cupboard in hallway
• Paved entertaining area with servery bar and side gate
• Single lockup carport with tilt door
• 3x3m2 Garden shed
• Double gate side access
• Property built approx. 1990
• 758m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.