Looking for a family home set on an 820m2 fully fenced allotment that even the family pets will enjoy?
This 2-storey brick home offers so much with air-conditioned lounge room, sunroom, dining and meals areas, kitchen with all the requirements of a busy household including dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop with stone benchtops. Also including 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs and 1 bedroom/office and bathroom on the ground level.
Located 4.6km to Browns Plains State School (Catchment), 3.4km to St Bernardine’s School (Private), 2.7km to Grand Plaza Browns Plains and easy motorway access only 3.6km away.
Call today to arrange your private inspection as this property will not last long.
• 2-Storey brick home with tile roof
• 2 x driveways and gates
• Double lockup garage with awnings
• Single carport
• Solar hot water system
• NBN availability
• Security screens and doors
• Cool & Cozy insulation
• Overflow drainage from front to back yard
• Entertaining area
• Garden shed
• Potential side access
• Property built approx. 1983
• Fully fenced 820m2 allotment
• Tiled entry with internal access to double garage
• Internal wood staircase to level 1
• Storage under staircase
• Lounge room and dining area with wood look flooring and air conditioner
• Carpeted sunroom connected to lounge room
• Tiled kitchen offering stone benchtop, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, oven, rangehood, microwave nook, double sink and abundant storage
• Tiled meals area off kitchen with sliding door to entertaining area
• Bedroom/office with wood look flooring, double wardrobe
• Wheelchair friendly bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
• Laundry room with basin
• Wood flooring throughout hallway and bedrooms
• Bedrooms 1 & 2 – 2 x double wardrobes and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 – Single wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard in hallway
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.