This fantastically located 3-bedroom highest home positioned perfectly on a large 1,027m2 allotment. Boasting original wood flooring, insulation, electric hot water system and a private outlook onto the nature reserve to the back of the property.
Location is key when you are only 1.3km (15-minute walk) to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, 2km (5-minute drive or 25-minute walk) to the Browns Plains State Primary or High School and 2.9km (5-minute drive) to the Logan Motorway.
• Brick and chamfer board home
• Large front verandah
• Polished wood flooring throughout
• Open plan lounge room and dining area
• Central kitchen with oven/stove combination, abundant storage and outlook over backyard
• 3 Good sized bedrooms
• Bathroom offers shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Linen cupboard
• Laundry under house with concrete basin
• 2 x Tilt doors
• Large side access
• Blank canvas backyard backing onto nature reserve
• Easy access to the motorways either North, South or West
• Property built approx. 1987
• 1,027m2 Allotment
* * * * * * PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT INSPECTION NOTES * * * * * *
You are required to register for all Open Home Times – via email or by phone. The cut-off is 1hr prior to the appointment time. If you fail to register, we will not attend the property. Please note that advertised inspection times are subject to change without notice, therefore your registration is imperative.
Applications will only be processed once the property has been personally viewed.
Please note Your Address Real Estate preferred method for rental payments is via Deft Payment Services. Please refer to www.deft.com.au for all fees & conditions.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Your Address Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing.
All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.