This 11-year-old home is perfect for the busy lifestyles of 2021, with modern interior and low maintenance yard you can spend more time with family and friends.
With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, central kitchen with all you could want, tiled dining and lounge room opening up to a private gated patio with plenty of space for your fur babies to run around.
Located only 1.8km to local corner shops with IGA, Chemist, Bakery plus more, 1.9km to Boronia Heights State School, 2.6km to Park Ridge Shopping Centre and 5.1km to the Grand Plaza.
Public transport is a breeze with TransLink Bus 542 travelling between Park Ridge and the Grand Plaza Browns Plains and stopping hourly on Fedrick Street only approx. 150m away.
Don’t delay viewing this wonderful home and get it under contract before 2021.
• Brick home and color bond roof
• Fully fenced with electric front gate
• Security screens on all windows
• Security gated front porch and back patio
• 2 x Whirly birds
• NBN Availability
• Hard wired smoke alarms
• Tiled entry, hallway and living areas
• Kitchen offers dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood, double sink, double pantry and abundant storage
• Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 – Carpeted with double built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 – Carpeted with triple built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite offers shower, toilet, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard and single broom cupboard
• Laundry nook in garage with basin and skylight
• Double lockup garage with electric insulated roller door, single door to back and single internal access door
• Water tank (internal plumbing done, just needs pump for use on laundry and toilet)
• Rates approx. $670 per quarter (Excluding Water Consumption)
• Property Built approx. 2009
• 523m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.