If you are looking for a spacious family friendly home for the whole family to enjoy? Look no further!
This 4 bedroom, 1 & ½ bath home is situated on a private 782m2 allotment offering so much with 2 outdoor entertaining areas, double lockup garage, solar electricity, 3 x air conditioners, combustion fireplace and 2 living areas.
Located only 1.4km to Boronia Heights State School, 1.9km to local corner shops with IGA, Chemist, Bakery plus more, 2.4km to Park Ridge Shopping Centre and 4km to the Grand Plaza.
Public transport is a breeze with TransLink Bus 541 travelling between Talinga Dr Park Ridge and the Grand Plaza Browns Plains and stopping hourly on Eugene Street only approx. 900m away.
• Brick and chamferboard home with tin roof
• Solar electricity – 14 panels
• Security screens and doors
• 3 x Air-conditioners
• Combustion fireplace
• Freshly painted throughout
• Tiled entry/kitchen/dining/hallway
• Carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan
• Tiled dining area with ceiling fan and sliding door to side patio
• Carpeted family room with air-conditioning, combustion fireplace and sliding door to front patio
• Kitchen offers stove/oven combination, rangehood, double sink, large pantry and abundant storage
• Bedroom 1 – Carpeted with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – Carpeted with ceiling fan and double built-in wardrobes
• Bedroom 4 – Carpeted with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and 2 x double wardrobes
• Bathroom with bath, large shower, toilet, new vanity and heat/exhaust fan
• Large laundry room off kitchen with basin, bench with under drawers, door to side patio
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard in hallway
• Fully fenced back yard
• Front covered insulated patio on concrete slab
• Side covered patio on concrete slab
• Double garage 2 x front manual roller doors and 1 x manual roller door at rear
• Double driveway
• Brick retaining wall on left of property
• Quarterly rates approx. $750
• Property built approx. 1980
• 782m2 Allotment
Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.