This stunning family home is now on the market for the first time in many years. Set in a quiet cul de sac location in the sought-after suburb of Regents Park, and within walking distance to many local amenities including public transport, schools, and local shops.
Offering a gorgeous modern kitchen that will excite the most avid chef with Caesar stone bench tops, top of the range appliances, fantastic storage space with soft closed draws, pantry, built in state-of-the-art microwave and television access.
The living areas are elegant and spacious both complimented with reverse cycle air-conditioning, the 4 bedrooms are a generous size all with built-ins, the master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
This home has been loved and all renovations have been completed to the highest of standards. Outside there is the most wonderful covered entertaining area complete with TV feature and outdoor kitchen, simply a fantastic area for all year-round entertaining accommodating larger groups of both family and friends, all overlooking the lovely landscaped gardens.
Access to the major motorway routes to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast is only a short drive away.
• Brick and Tile home
• Crimsafe security screens to most windows and doors
• Tinted windows throughout
• Downlights throughout
• Wood effect lino flooring throughout the living areas
• Formal lounge with bay window, large reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Light filled dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioner, ceiling fan and glass sliding door onto the sensational covered patio area
• Stunning modern kitchen which will delight the most fastidious of chefs ,with top of the range appliances including, Fisher and Paykel 2 draw dishwasher, Stainless steel freestanding range , rangehood, built-in microwave with induction and steamer oven, Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, an abundance of soft close draws, a pullout pantry , large space for a fridge freezer and a television
• Media room/ 2nd lounge (Previously the double garage), a beautiful conversion with access via glass sliding doors, wood effect flooring, reverse cycle air-conditioner, ceiling fan and door access to both the front and rear yards.
• 4 wonderful bedrooms all with carpet, built-ins and ceiling fans, master bedroom with bay window, reverse cycle air-conditioner, TV aerial, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Tiled light filled ensuite with toilet, vanity unit, shower, and exhaust fan
• Tiled family bathroom with vanity unit, bath, shower, and exhaust
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with door access to the side yard and washing line
• Sensational outdoor covered patio area with paved flooring, an outdoor kitchen area offering large worktop space, and TV aerial. This expansive space is perfect for all year round entertaining both family and friends overlooking the stunning flower and vegetable beds that any gardener would wish to aspire to achieve. There is also a rear raised garden, complete with a concrete outdoor seating set, a perfect spot to sit and reflect
• Rainwater tanks
• Garden sheds on concrete
• 2 x single gate side access
• Double carport with pitched roof
• Off road parking
• Fully fenced 702m2 allotment