Looking to get in the market and buy your first home or investment property?
Featuring 4 bedrooms and separate lounge and dining areas surrounding the central kitchen offering gas cooking and a dishwasher with the added extras of 2 x air-conditioners, solar electricity, outdoor entertaining area and Mango, Orange, Avocado and Macadamia trees all at your doorstep.
This property boasts privacy with only 1 neighbour and has the convenience of backing onto Seaton Park that has plenty of space for the family to run and play.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Brick home with tile roof
- 2 x Air-conditioners
- Solar electricity
- Electric hot water system
- Security screens and doors
- Tasmanian red oak timber flooring in all living areas and hallway
- Lounge room with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
- Dining area off kitchen with sliding door to entertaining area
- Kitchen offers dishwasher, gas stove/oven combination, exhaust fan, microwave nook and abundant storage
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 – Wood-look flooring and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 – Wood-look flooring, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 – Wood-look flooring, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and sliding door to front of house
- Main bathroom with external vanity, shower & bath with heat/exhaust light
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with basin and external door
- Single linen cupboard
- Private entertaining area
- Double carport with 2 x single doors
- Garden shed
- Fruit trees – Mango, Orange, Avocado and Macadamia nut
- Quarterly rates approx. $770
- Property built approx. 1985
- Fully fenced 738m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.