Still looking for your new home? Make sure you don’t miss out and book your private inspection today!
Introducing a 5-year-old home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with open plan living and plenty of room in the yard to entertain and enjoy stress free living with low maintenance grounds.
Located perfectly within walking distance to local park with riding track, playground, half court & gym equipment and only 1.5km to Saint Philomena School, 1.9km to service station and 5.9km to Park Ridge Shopping Centre.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Security screens and doors
• Downlights throughout
• Tiled entry, hallway, kitchen and dining/lounge combination
• Lounge/dining combination with ceiling fan, air-conditioning and sliding door to patio
• Kitchen with 1m x 1.7m fridge space, electric cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher, double pantry and island bench with double basin
• Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 – Carpeted with ceiling fans and double mirrored wardrobes
• Bedroom 4 – Carpeted with ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and slider to patio
• Ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Double linen cupboard with sliding doors
• Laundry in garage with basin and external access
• Double lockup electric garage with internal access
• 2 x Single gated side access
• Rates approx. $750 per quarter (excluding water consumption)
• Property built 2016
• 375m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.