ON-SITE AUCTION – 8TH MAY 2021 AT 11.30AM
The possibilities are endless with this multi-level brick home with so much potential.
A must see as this property is situated on a generous 1,012m2 with a large shed, side access and so much more.
Location is everything and positioned minutes away from the major shopping precinct, Logan Motorway and main bus depot which can take you where you need to go!
**NO OFFERS CONSIDERED PRIOR TO PUBLIC AUCTION**
As per legislation governed by the 2014 Property Occupations Act, we cannot disclose any price expectations for sales prior to public auction in Queensland.
AUCTION TERMS: CASH, UNCONDITIONAL TERMS with 60 DAY SETTLEMENT and 5% DEPOSIT ON SALE DATE.
* Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to
* Conditions of Entry will be applied
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens
• Multiple levels – internal stairs up and down from lounge room
• Gated front concrete porch
• Carpeted lounge room with fireplace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sliding door to front porch and 4 power points
• Dining area off kitchen with sliding door to back patio
• Kitchen with gas stove/oven combination, range hood, double sink, large pantry and 4 power points
• Internal staircase to upper level
• 3 Bedrooms all with wood flooring and built-in wardrobes – master with air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet with mini vanity
• Walk-in linen cupboard and storage cupboard
• Internal staircase to lower level with storage cupboard at top of stairs
• Single lockup car accommodation with manual tilt door
• Built-in room with cupboard
• Laundry room with basin and external door to backyard
• Paved covered patio
• Side access
• 7.5m x 5.8m Shed
• Mango tree
• 1,012m2 Allotment