Nestled in the peaceful location in a Cul-De-Sac this brick home is ready for its new owners!
This hot property is going to go quick with all that it offers, including multiple living areas, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, large entertaining area, drive through access to the rear yard and plenty of room for the pets and children to play.
Don’t have buyers’ envy and make sure you see it before it’s too late!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Security screens
• 2 x Air-conditioners
• Electric hot water system
• Tiled entry
• Wood-look laminate flooring in hallway, kitchen and dining area
• Carpeted lounge room with air-conditioning
• Family room with laminate flooring and sliding door to entertaining area
• Kitchen offers ceramic cooktop, wall oven, rangehood, double basin and large pantry
• Dining area off kitchen with sliding door to entertaining area
• 4 Carpeted bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 3 with double cupboard and master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Ensuite offers shower, toilet and vanity
• Main bathroom offers shower & bath with outside vanity
• Separate toilet
• Single linen cupboard
• Internal laundry with basin and outside access
• Paved covered entertaining area
• 2 x Built-in utility rooms
• 1 x Carport with manual roller door
• Garden shed
• Fences – left and back are wood and right is colorbond
• Property build approx. 1991
• 770m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.