This wonderful contemporary low maintenance home is only 4 years old and has been designed and built by Metricon homes. It is situated on a private battle-axe block complete with its own driveway offering both security and privacy. The attention to detail is immeasurable and there is really nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, the homeowner’s standard of presentation and cleanliness is of such a high standard, even down to the Kashmiri jade pebbles used along the side yard to add a green sheen when wet!
Offering 3 good size bedrooms all with carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins, master with ensuite with double sink vanity unit and extra-large shower with his ‘n’ her handheld shower heads, open study area with NBN connection, ducted air-conditioning throughout with room sensors, gorgeous modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, induction hotplate, fan forced oven and large walk-in pantry with light.
The covered outside patio area with tiled floor has downlights and ceiling fan plus integrated pull-down waterproof blinds and a gas outlet point for the BBQ, a perfect place for entertaining both family and friends and overlooks the immaculate low maintenance rear yard with the garden shed, perfect for storing the garden tools.
The play parks, Saint Philomena School and local Kindy garden school are only a short walk away and access to the popular local shopping Centre at Park ridge with its array of shops and Medical Centre is sure to be popular, plus Mount Lindesay highway and the major motorway routes to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast is only a short drive away. This is becoming a sought-after suburb and very popular with first homeowners, investors and young families alike this friendly community has seen considerable growth of recent months.
Why have the hassle of building when this gorgeous home is available for you to buy?
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Metricon Build – ($56,000 upgrade)
• 4 Years young
• Tiled and rendered low set home
• 2 Wireless surveillance cameras
• Roof and garage insulation
• Security screens throughout
• Downlights throughout
• Tinted windows throughout
• Multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning with My Place Control Pad and all rooms with sensors
• Internal roller blinds throughout
• Study with carpet, ceiling fan and NBN connection
• Modern kitchen with gorgeous, tiled splash back, Caesar stone bench top, fan forced electric oven, ceramic induction hotplate, rangehood, breakfast bar with power points and overhead pendant lighting, Technik dishwasher, space for the microwave, space for the fridge/freezer and large walk-in pantry with light
• Open plan lounge/dining area with wood effect flooring, 2 ceiling fans, NBN connection, TV alcove and glass sliding doors leading out onto the covered patio area
• Windows with external waterproof shade blinds
• Covered patio area with tiled floor, downlights, ceiling fan, Gas point for BBQ and pull-down waterproof blinds
• 3 Bedrooms all with carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins, master with built-in and additional walk-through robe and ensuite
• Modern ensuite with large vanity unit with double sinks, huge sized shower with his ‘n’ her handheld shower heads at either end, shower nook for shampoos, exhaust and toilet
• Family bathroom with deep bath, shower, vanity and exhaust fan
• Linen cupboard
• Double broom & linen cupboard
• Tiled laundry with walk through to the double lock up garage
• Low maintenance rear yard with garden shed on concrete base, deck area and both side yards kept to perfection
• Right hand side with Kashmiri pebble jade stones ($3,000) used to give a beautiful green sheen when wet
• Single gate side access either side
• Remote double lock up garage, (5.8 x 6 metres) with internal entry and door access to the side yard
• Front yard laid to tarmac with black iron fencing with double gate access, perfect for car accommodation or children’s play area
• Fully fenced 500m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.