This is a fantastic opportunity to secure this excellent renovated family home in a quiet sought-after cul-de-sac location in Regents Park. So much thought has been given to the presentation of this wonderful home, including a 6KW solar system, fresh paint, new carpets, upgraded kitchen, new bathroom, new ceiling fans and
air-conditioners. There really is nothing to do but just unpack your bags and enjoy! Just minutes from local schools, (it is in the catchment area for Yugumbir State School) transport and the Grand Plaza shopping Centre with access to the bus terminal.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, master with reverse cycle air-conditioner, good size dining/family room with reverse cycle air-conditioner, new well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, newly purchased appliances, pantry and breakfast bar, dining/rumpus room with glass sliding doors opening onto the covered patio area overlooking the sparkling in-ground salt water pool, a perfect space for entertaining both family and friends all year round, complete with wall mounted television!
Framed by low maintenance gardens with fencing to provide pet segregation if required, single lock up garage with rear door access and workshop area plus internal access. There is also a double carport for your convenience and all set on a fully fenced 600m2 allotment, this home has plenty to offer and will be sure to please the most avid buyer.
Close to all local amenities and access to the major motorways to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast is only a short drive away.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick & tile lowset home
• Freshly painted throughout
• 6KW Solar (12 months old)
• Security screens throughout
• Venetian blinds throughout
• Crimsafe front door
• Wood effect flooring (top of the range waterproof ) throughout the living areas
• Open plan lounge/dining area with bay window and reverse cycle air-conditioner (18 months old)
• New kitchen with plenty of storage space, electric wall oven, ceramic hotplate, rangehood, dishwasher, pantry, space for the microwave and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar
• Large craft /reading/storage room with fixed shelving
• 4 Light filled bedrooms all with carpet (2 months old), new ceiling fans with light, master with reverse cycle air-conditioner and built-in mirror
• New modern 2-way bathroom (3 months old) with gorgeous tiles, large bath, shower with shampoo nook, vanity unit, heat lamps
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with linen cupboard and glass sliding door to the side yard
• Dining/rumpus area with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioner and glass sliding doors opening onto the covered patio area
• Spacious covered patio area overlooking the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool, and includes the addition of a TV on the wall, a perfect place to entertain both family and friends all year round, watch your favourite programs whilst in the pool
• Sparkling in-ground saltwater pool with new chlorinator and pump (12 months old)
• Rainwater tank
• Garden shed
• Rear yard is fenced to allow pets and children to play freely
• Single lock up garage and workshop space, door access to the yard and also internal entry
• Single gate side access
• Double carport
• Fully fenced 600m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.