Superbly presented with a free flowing design, set within an established neighbourhood this property will entice the most fastidious of buyers.
The generous floor plan comprises tiled entry, family/dining which connects with the open plan kitchen that has access to the outdoor entertaining area through glass sliding doors, your family entertaining assured. The kitchen which has pride of place boasts ample storage options, ceramic cooktop, electric oven, new dishwasher and double pantry. Also offering 4 good sized built-in bedrooms and master bedroom with ensuite.
Outside you are ensured of a useable rear yard which is fully fenced with potential side access for a trailer. With the property being in close proximity of schools and major shopping and public transport being the added value to the astute buyer.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Concrete driveway
• Security screens and doors
• Downlights throughout
• Electric hot water
• Tiled entry, hallway, kitchen and family/dining areas
• Family/dining with ceiling fan, air-conditioning and sliding door to under roof alfresco area
• Open plan kitchen with electric ceramic cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, new dishwasher, double pantry and expansive bench space
• 4 Carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in cupboards
• Master with walk-in wardrobe, Foxtel connection and ensuite
• Ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity and exhaust
• Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and exhaust
• Separate toilet
• Single linen cupboard with sliding door
• Laundry in garage with basin and external access
• Double lockup electric garage with internal access
• Potential double gate side access
• Rainwater tank plumbed to washing machine
• Rates approx. $750 per quarter (excluding water consumption)
• Property built 2009
• 566m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.