A feeling of space can be appreciated in this delightful 3 bedroom home.
Boasting 2 living areas and a modern central kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area.
Featuring 3 bedrooms with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans and a large master suite with walk-in robe. Also on offer solar electricity, air-conditioning and much more.
With well-kept and low maintenance gardens in the front and rear yard complimenting the easy living lifestyle that comes with the perfectly positioned property.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home with newly painted and repointed tile roof
• Stamped concrete driveway
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Whirly bird on roof
• Solar electricity – 8 panels
• Electric hot water system
• Front carpeted lounge room with air-conditioning
• Tiled kitchen and dining area
• Separate lounge and family areas both with fans
• Updated kitchen offering breakfast bar, electric ceramic cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwaher and double pantry
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms – all with built-ins and fans, master with walk-in robe with entry to bathroom
• Two way bathroom offers shower (new shower screen), bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry with single linen cupboard, basin and rear yard access
• 2.2m x 2.2m Garden shed
• Rain water tank
• Double drive through roller door carport
• Tin roof pergola on stamped concrete
• Property Built 1992
• Fully fenced
• Low maintenance 600m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.