Perfect addition to any portfolio, this low-set brick unit has tenants in place paying $350 per week.
Close to amenities and public transport, you will have a lineup of future tenants.
If you are looking to downsize and live in a friendly community, this would be perfect. With live-in on-site manager and in-ground swimming pool that will be maintained so you can enjoy without the stress.
Read below for detailed features of the unit, complex and current tenancy agreement.
• Live-In on-site manager
• Abundant visitor parking
• Shared in-ground swimming pool
• Low-set brick unit
• Covered front patio area on concrete slab
• Electric hot water system
• Carpeted open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and sliding door to back yard
• Tiled kitchen area with dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and abundant storage
• Bedroom 1 – carpeted with ceiling fan, triple slider wardrobe and sliding door to backyard
• Bedroom 2 – carpeted with ceiling fan, double slider wardrobe and sliding door to backyard
• Bedroom 3 – carpeted with air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe, sliding door to backyard and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite offers shower, toilet and vanity
• Main bathroom offers shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Laundry area location in the garage
• Single electric lockup garage with additional space for 1 car on driveway
• Single side gate access
• Unit built approx. 2006
• Rates approx. $780 per quarter
• Body corporate approx. $598 per quarter
• Balance of sinking fund @ 31 October 2020 = $76,740.37
• 132m2 Allotment
• Tenancy agreement 15 March 2021 to 12 September 2021 (Would like to renew lease)
• $350 – Weekly rent received
• Pets not approved
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.