Welcome to one of the most sought-after growth suburbs in Logan City, Regal Pines Estate.
Step inside and discover the multiple living zones including lounge & dining with air-conditioning, living & air-conditioned media room and spacious central kitchen with walk-in pantry. Also featuring 2 & ½ bathrooms and 4 spacious bedrooms – 3 with walk-in robes.
Step outside to find all the hard work done with the large concrete driveway leading to a double carport, water tank and a large entertaining area overlooking the in-ground swimming pool making your house the place to be this summer.
Located only 1.1km from Crest Road Park Bus Depot, 1.6km to Park Ridge State High School & 1.9km to Park Ridge State School and 1.7km from Park Ridge Shopping Centre with all you need including Woolworths, Coles, Doctors, specialty shops, McDonalds and KFC plus much more.
* Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to
* Conditions of Entry will be applied
• Brick and colorbond roof home
• 2 x Air-conditioners
• Security screens
• Tiled family room with sliding door to entertaining area and double door to front patio
• Lounge room with wood look flooring, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Tiled dining area off kitchen with ceiling fan
• Central kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop, rangehood, walk-in pantry and microwave nook
• Tiled hallway with double linen cupboard and sliding door to entertaining area
• Bedroom 1 – carpeted with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite includes shower, toilet, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – carpeted with ceiling fan and walk-in robe
• Bedroom 4 – carpeted with ceiling fan and double wardrobe
• Bedroom 5 / media room – carpeted with double door entry, air-conditioning and double storage cupboard
• Main bathroom with large shower, bath, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet with external vanity
• Powder room with toilet and vanity
• Laundry room with basin, storage cupboards and slider to back
• Tiled covered front patio
• Covered entertaining area overlooking the swimming pool
• Covered slab off laundry room
• In-ground swimming pool
• Pool Safety Certificate – Expires 03 February 2022
• Double carport
• Garden shed
• Water tank
• Rates approx. $950 per quarter
• Body corporate approx. $186.97 per quarter
• Sinking fund balance @ 16 July 2021 $63,013.58
• Property built approx. 2000
• Fully fenced 2,081m2 allotment
• Property Management – Your Address Real Estate
• Current Tenancy Agreement – 7 January 2021 to 6 January 2022
• Weekly Rent - $630
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.