This wonderful light filled modern family home is sure to be a popular choice with all buyers offering spacious multi living areas and an abundance of outdoor parking space.
Set in a quiet court location in Heritage Park this great home presents a stylish design with a wonderful floor plan that creates a real sense of space throughout the home offering 4 good size bedrooms. Master with ensuite, large formal lounge area, tiled meals and family room adjoining the modern kitchen with great bench space plus a covered entertaining area a perfect space for all year round entertaining.
As well as insulation, ceiling fans and tinted windows throughout the home, all year comfort is guaranteed with reverse cycle air-conditioners.
Set on a fully fenced and gated 832m2 allotment with driveway access to both the house with double remote entry 6.4m x 6m garage plus rear access to the huge 9 x 7.5m shed space for 2 cars plus a workshop and work benches.
Close to all local schools, shops, transportation and parks, plus access to the major motorway routes to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast is only a short drive away.
This property offers all the extras and I guarantee it won’t last long!
* Virtual furniture has been used to identify living spaces
• Brick & colorbond roof low set home
• Security screens throughout
• Tinted windows throughout
• 7.7 KW Solar Power
• Front door with crimsafe screen
• Tiled entrance and hallway
• Great size carpeted formal lounge with ceiling fans and TV aerials
• Open plan light filled tiled kitchen/dining/family room
• Kitchen with pantry, electric oven, ceramic induction cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and room for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar
• Tiled dining room
• Tiled family room with reverse cycle air-conditioner, ceiling fan and glass sliding door complete with crimsafe doggy door onto the covered entertaining area
• 4 Good sized bedrooms all with carpet, TV points, ceiling fans and 3 with built-ins, master with walk through robe and ensuite
• Tiled ensuite with shower, vanity unit, toilet and heat lamps
• Main Bathroom -tiled with vanity unit, bath, shower and heat lamps
• Separate toilet
• Large, tiled laundry with door access to the yard and good-sized linen cupboard
• Concrete driveway with double gate access leading to the 9 x 7.5m shed with 2 roller door access and side door, suitable for cars plus a workshop
• Remote double lock up 6.4m x 6.0m garage with internal entry
• Full side access for boat, caravan or trailers
• Garden shed
9 x 7.5 cm shed
• Fully fenced 832m2 allotment
• Cul-de-sac location
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advise