Looking for a move in ready home set on a 855m2 allotment with side access, 6 x 9m2 large powered shed, solar electricity, solar hot water system and renovated bathroom? Then this property is for you.
With 4 bedrooms, open plan lounge and dining rooms with air-conditioning, central kitchen with dishwasher and 900mm 5 burner electric cooktop & oven, renovated bathroom and large private partially screened-in entertaining area for the whole family to enjoy and a fantastic home you can grow into.
Located only 3.4km from Boronia Heights State School (Catchment), 3.2km to St Bernardine’s School (Private), 2.3km to Grand Plaza Browns Plains and easy motorway access only 3.5km away.
This property offers a lot and will not last long! Call today to arrange your private inspection!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home with tin tiles
• Solar hot water system
• Solar electricity
• 2 x Air-conditioners
• Tiled lounge room with air-conditioner, ceiling fan and sliding door to front
• Tiled dining room with sliding door to entertaining area
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, electric 5 burner cooktop with 900mm oven, rangehood and abundant storage
• Bedroom 1 – Wood-look laminate flooring, triple built-in wardrobe and air-conditioner
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – Wood-look laminate flooring, double built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 – Carpeted with freestanding double wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Updated bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Laundry room with basin, storage cupboards under bench, linen cupboard and door to entertaining area
• 2 x Double linen/storage cupboards in hallway
• Large screened-in entertaining area and un-screened in area
• 6m x 9m Powered shed
• Side access
• Rates approx. $780 per quarter
• Property built approx. 1987
• 855m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore, confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.