Impressive family home on 4,705m2, this is the one you have been waiting for!
Offering multiple living areas, 4 bedrooms + air-conditioned study and an adjacent air-conditioned studio with wet bar, toilet/vanity and its own private external access making it the perfect home business or additional living quarters, the possibilities are endless.
Stepping outside to your private entertaining area overlooking the 2-year-old in-ground swimming pool with partial glass fencing where you can sit and relax with friends and family all day long.
With too many fantastic features to mention, see below for the full list as you will be amazed!
This property will not last long, so make sure you don’t miss the first open home…
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile roof home
• High ceilings
• Freshly painted
• Skylight in hallway
• Electric hot water system
• 4 x Air-conditioners
• Carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan
• Tiled dining room with gas bayonet
• Tiled family room with air-conditioning, gas bayonet and sliding door to patio
• Kitchen with breakfast bench, gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and abundant storage
• Bedroom 1 – Carpeted with RAC air-conditioner, walk-in wardrobe, TV aerial, ensuite bathroom and access to private courtyard
• Ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 – Carpeted with ceiling fan, double wardrobe and TV aerial
• Office/study – RAC Air-conditioner and skylight
• Studio/bedroom 5 – Wood-look flooring, air-conditioning, wet bar (sink and bench), toilet with vanity and sliding door external access
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Double & single linen cupboards
• Laundry with basin, storage and sliding door external access
• Covered entertaining area
• In-ground fibreglass swimming pool with glass and metal pool fencing – Est 2019
• 6 x 9m2 Shed with high ceiling, 3 roller doors and 2 whirly birds
• 2 x Garden sheds
• Double carport with electric roller doors
• 2 x Large water tanks approx. 32,000L & 22,500L
• Dam – fills from tank overflow
• Bio-cycle septic system
• Corner block with side access
• Rates approx. $684 per quarter
• Property built approx. 1997
• 4,705m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore, confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.