Set in a sought-after family friendly court in Regents Park, this gorgeous home is close to all local amenities and has had new paint, carpet, and curtains—all ready for a new family to love it again!
Inside, the home offers 4 good size bedrooms, all with built-ins and the master with its own private ensuite. The well-appointed and spacious kitchen showcases thoughtful storage and overlooks the open-plan family room where high vaulted ceilings, glass sliding doors and an open-plan layout allows for a wonderful display of natural light and plenty of wall space.
Completing the picture is a covered patio area, the perfect space for all year entertaining and overlooks the landscaped gardens where both children and pets can run around safely.
Set on a fenced 753m2 allotment located within walking distance to local shops, schools, parks, and local transport.
Access to the motorways to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast are only a 5-minute drive away, and Brisbane International airport is a 20-minute drive away.
Think about location, comfort, and fabulous flair – and that’s exactly what this beautiful home offers.
Please note we have used virtual furniture in some photos to show the size of the living spaces.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick & tile home
• Security screens throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• New curtain poles and curtains throughout
• New carpets throughout
• New lighting and ceiling fans
• Large, tiled entry through double doors
• Large light filled lounge/dining area with carpet, reverse cycle air-conditioning and glass sliding doors opening onto the covered entertaining area
• Impressive kitchen space with high vaulted ceiling, kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hotplate, range hood, plenty of cupboard space including a display corner unit, space for the microwave, good size pantry and new dishwasher
• Tiled rumpus area adjacent to the kitchen with reverse cycle air conditioner, vaulted ceiling with roller shutter on the window, and glass sliding doors opening onto the covered entertaining area
• 4 bedrooms, all with carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins, bedroom 2 with wall unit air-conditioner, master bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioner, T.V.point and ensuite
• Ensuite with corner bath, shower, exhaust fan, vanity unit and new toilet
• Large, tiled family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity unit and exhaust fan
• Separate new toilet
• Double linen cupboard in the hallway
• Tiled laundry with built-in cupboards, door access to the side yard and washing line, and plenty of room for a second fridge etc.,
• Large, covered patio area overlooking the landscaped rear yard, a wonderful space for entertaining family and friends
• Fire pit area giving a perfect space to sit and relax all year round
• Double garage with internal entry, with remote door which was previously used as a bedroom area offering reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fan and double glass sliding doors
• Double carport, plus concrete slab at the side of the home, perfect for extra off-street parking
• Fully fenced 753m2 allotment in a quiet court location on the high side of the road
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.