Set in a fantastic location in Sunnybank Hills close to all local amenities and in the catchment area for both Sunnybank Hills State School and Runcorn State High School is this lovely light-filled family home, which would suit both an investor and homeowner.
Upon entering, you’ll be greeted by an L-shaped lounge and dining area that opens onto the covered patio through glass sliding doors. With views of the rear yard, the functional kitchen and family/meals area is the perfect space to sit down and enjoy family meals.
This home features 4 bedrooms - all with carpet - and a master with ceiling fan. The family bathroom is equipped with a shower and has a separate toilet and laundry room.
Enjoy the wonderful rear yard that is currently a blank canvas for your own ideas. Fully fenced and private, the rear yard offers the perfect space for both children and pets to run around safely and would easily accommodate a shed, pool, boat, or caravan.
Access to Brisbane CBD is so easy with the bus routes 130 and 140 close by. Runcorn Railway Station is also a short walk away, and access to the M1 motorway to both Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast is a short 10-minute drive.
With shopping centres close by including Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre and Pinelands Plaza, plus the Runcorn RSL Club within walking distance, this lovely home truly is in the most sought-after location.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick & tile low set home
• Double insulation in the roof
• Hardwood frame
• Security screens throughout
• L-shaped front lounge with carpet and ceiling fan
• Light-filled kitchen with electric oven, electric hotplate, rangehood and plenty of cupboard space
• Dining area with glass sliding doors opening onto the covered patio area
• Hallway with double cupboard for storage
• 4 Bedrooms, all with carpet, master bedroom with ceiling fan
• Family bathroom with shower, vanity unit and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with door access to the rear yard
• Covered patio area makes the perfect space for all year entertaining
• Colorbond fence
• Single gate side access on both sides
• Double carport
• Fully fenced low maintenance 702m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.