Looking for a property that can be subdivided and has DA approvals to reconfigure into 2 lots? Then look no further. The existing house is perfectly positioned to the front left of the property, making it ideal for any subdivision project.
This 3-bedroom home is the perfect place to start your portfolio. Offering newly installed carpets, 2 x air-conditioners, a fresh coat of paint, new corrugated roof, and detached single garage with a multipurpose room and covered entertaining area - all fully fenced on a 1,015m2 allotment.
For additional information regarding the DA Approvals, please get in touch. Don’t wait too long, this fantastic opportunity is sure to sell fast!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home with new corrugated roof
• 2 x Air conditioners – lounge room and bedroom 1
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpets in bedrooms
• Electric hot water system
• Lounge room with wood-look flooring and air conditioning
• Herringbone brick flooring in dining area and kitchen
• Kitchen offers stove/oven combination, range hood, microwave nook, large fridge space, and abundant storage
• Bedroom 1 – new carpet, air conditioner, and triple built-in wardrobe
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – new carpet and built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with hot water system, basin, and external access
• Linen cupboard in the hallway
• Single lockup garage with manual roller door
• Detached multipurpose room attached to the garage
• Covered entertaining area
• Property built approx. 1985
• Fully fenced 1,015m2 allotment
• Bin Collections Day – Thursday
• School Catchments – Boronia Heights State School & Park Ridge State High School
• Nearest Library - Logan West Library 2.2km located on Grand Plaza Drive
• Nearest Park - Coronation Park 308m located on Coronation Road, Boronia Heights
• Electoral Details:
• Councillor: Timothy Frazer
• Division: Division Seven
• State Electorate: LOGAN
• State Member: Linus Power
• Federal Electorate: FORDE
• Federal Member: Bert Van Manen
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.