This property is ready to make new memories with its new owners!
Upon entering, you will be greeted with multiple living areas featuring an updated kitchen, equipped with everything you need to entertain this Christmas. Enjoy views of the in-ground swimming pool from the built-in and tiled California room that has the added convenience of a servery window for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining.
The spacious and private 890m2 allotment features a concrete driveway, side access to a 6 x 4m2 powered shed fitted with an electric roller door in addition to 2 x garden sheds and pergola to relax in the sun.
Be quick to secure this perfectly positioned 3-bedroom home set in a sought-after location in a quiet
cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to public transport (400m) & parks and only 2km away from Grand Plaza Shopping and bus depot.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Solar electricity – 11 Panels
• Security screens and doors
• Large front door to tiled entrance
• Lounge room with wood-look flooring and ceiling fan
• Dining room off kitchen with 2 x slider doors
• Family room off kitchen with skylight
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher, wall oven with separate grill, gas cooktop, rangehood, stone benchtop, stainless steel splashback, abundant storage with soft close drawers and additional storage under bench
• Bedroom 1 – Wood-look flooring and built-in wardrobe with shelving
• Bedroom 2 – Wood-look flooring with built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 – Wood-look flooring
• Bathroom with large shower and dual shower heads, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet with vanity
• Double linen cupboard in hallway
• Tiled laundry with double linen cupboard, basin and external access
• Tiled, enclosed California room
• Concrete driveway to shed
• Powered shed – 6 x 4m2
• 2 x garden sheds – 3 x 3m2
• Pergola overlooking pool
• In-ground chlorine swimming pool
• Colorbond fencing
• Side access – 2.27m high and wide
• Rates approx. $850 per quarter
• Property built approx. 1986
• 890m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.