This gorgeous property has the most wonderful floor plan having been designed for spacious family living with the potential of running a business from home. Located in the sought-after Littlewood Park area and surrounded by other quality homes.
This refined home is exceptional with the meticulously designed floor plan, offering a huge study complete with internet ports, massive open plan lounge and dining area with glass sliding doors opening on to the front verandah. The large family sized kitchen overlooks the wonderful light-filled dining area which has glass sliding doors with views of Keith Little Park.
Boasting 4 great sized bedrooms, the master bedroom is like a hotel suite with a private toilet and ensuite featuring a vanity unit with double sinks and extra-large shower with double shower heads.
Storage is not a problem with an abundance of built-ins throughout the home, plus internet ports in every room. This incredible home really is a dream come true for so many families and will please the most avid buyer.
Beaudesert is part of the Scenic Rim and is located an hour south of Brisbane and an hour inland from the Gold Coast that is known for its breathtaking scenery and popular tourist destinations, offering visitors plenty to see and do.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick & Colorbond roof low set home
• Whirly bird
• Steel frame home built by Franklin Constructions
• Double roof insulation
• Ducted air-conditioning - Daikin 3phase 22.2kw
• Gas hot water system
• CAT5 Smart cabling throughout
• Contour drains
• 9ft ceilings
• Venetian blinds throughout
• Downlights throughout
• Gorgeous front door with lead light feature
• Tiled entrance
• Large study with reverse cycle air-conditioning, fixed wall desk, an abundance of power points and internet points
• Cork flooring throughout the living areas
• Open plan lounge/dining area with bay window, TV nook, double built-in storage, glass sliding doors opening onto the front verandah with down lights above, door access to the kitchen and dining area
• 4 Huge bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 3 with carpet, 3 with built-ins, master with separate toilet and ensuite 2 x Double built-ins and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Lovely ensuite with gorgeous vanity unit, double sinks and large shower boasting double shower heads
• Double built-ins in the hallway for extra storage
• Large laundry with double sinks and door access to the rear yard
• Large family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity unit, heat lamps and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Large farmhouse styled kitchen with electric oven, 5 burner gas top, rangehood, walk-in pantry, an abundance of cupboard space, appliance cupboard, breakfast bar and the kitchen sink that overlooks the beautiful landscaped front yard
• Wonderful dining area that would accommodate the largest of dining tables with dual glass sliding doors opening on to the wrap around verandah plus adjacent double built-ins, perfect for storage
• The verandah has 2 gas portals and an abundance of power points plus built-in seating areas, making it the perfect space to sit and enjoy the view and afternoon breezes
• Massive double garage with remote doors and internal entry plus workshop space and single door access to the rear yard plus a double trap door to the mezzanine floor with expansive storage facilities
• In the garage there is a patch panel, the housing for the CAT5 cabling for phone and/or internet that gives every room network points, making it a fantastic opportunity to run a home business
• Gorgeous corner block 869m2 allotment, adjacent to Keith Little Park
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.