Filled with creative energy, this architecturally designed pole home boasts a flowing open plan design that offers light-filled living spaces that are perfectly positioned to capture the outdoor views with the expansive windows and glass doors.
The beautiful timber floorboards and high timber lined cathedral ceilings compliment the open plan living space with adjoining timber kitchen and large dining area.
There are 3 bedrooms with the stunning main bedroom and retreat on the mezzanine level, complete with ensuite and double built-in robes.
The two remaining bedrooms offer views with the large windows to take in the grounds and are serviced by a refurbished family bathroom.
Be beckoned to relax and take in the wonderful surroundings from the main balcony overlooking the beautiful in-ground saltwater swimming pool or you can sit on the additional balcony just made for admiring the attractive gardens with an array of stunning established plants and the best of this private position.
This truly unique property exudes character and individuality and is set on a 4,280m2 corner allotment with two double gate entrances to the property and car accommodation for 4 vehicles under the home.
Be brought back to nature with an abundance of native wildlife and birds of all varieties at your doorstep.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Architecturally designed pole home
• Built in 1995
• Timber floors throughout
• Timber raked ceilings throughout
• Modern roller blinds throughout
• 1 x Ceiling fan – main bedroom
• Gas hot water
• Slow combustion heater in living area to make those cold nights cosy
• Wide timber staircase to main bedroom located on the mezzanine level
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins, bedroom 1 with access to 2-way family bathroom, main
bedroom on mezzanine level overlooking living areas and features a Juliette style balcony perfect for capturing the summer breezes plus refurbished ensuite bathroom with separate toilet
• Family bathroom complete with luxurious deep bath tub and separate toilet
• Open plan living room with huge windows and sliding doors to balcony and timber cathedral ceilings
• Dining area with access to rear balcony
• Step up to the rustic timber kitchen with corner pantry, timber benchtops, gas stove and dishwasher and features large windows with views to the beautiful gardens
• Laundry located under home
• Large front balcony overlooking beautiful in-ground pool and charming gardens
• Rear balcony - perfect place to listen to the birds
• Stunning in-ground pool
• 4.5 x 2.7m Garden shed
• Large concrete water tank
• New grey water pump and septic trenches refurbished approximately 4 years ago
• Termite Barrier installed in 2017 with annual inspection completed
• Dog proof fencing and two double gate entrances
• Fully fenced 4,280m2 corner allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.