Love is the feeling you get when you step inside your own piece of paradise.
Live the way you want with this fantastic property! Set on a generous 953m2 allotment, in a quiet cul-de-sac with access to Lyra Park, this single-level home couldn't be more perfect for families and investors alike.
Introduced by a two-way entry, the sunken formal lounge leads to the dining room and a centrally located light-filled kitchen that offers ample storage space and views of the backyard. The open-plan family living room seamlessly connects to the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area that includes an in-ground saltwater swimming pool and well-manicured, low-maintenance gardens that complement the easy living lifestyle that comes with this perfectly positioned property.
The functional floorplan boasts 3 spacious bedrooms - all with built-ins, new carpets, ceiling fans, and a spacious master suite featuring a walk-in robe, and a private ensuite bathroom. The family bathroom includes both a shower and bath with a separate WC for added convenience.
Other highlights include a double garage, solar electricity, solar hot water, ducted air-conditioning, fireplace, and so much more.
Location is key, positioned on the high side of the street with quick access to Mt Lindesay Hwy, Logan Motorway, and easy walking distance to a local major shopping complex and bus depot.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and Chamfer Board home
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Brick fireplace
• Solar hot water system
• Solar electricity with 18 solar panels and a 3kw inverter
• Tinted windows in the lounge room and master bedroom
• Hardwired alarm system
• LED lighting
• Tiled entry
• Sunken formal lounge room with raked roof and 2 x ceiling fans
• Tiled dining area
• Kitchen offers Euromaid oven and ceramic cooktop, Euromaid dishwasher, rangehood, corner pullout cupboards, and microwave nook
• Tiled family room with ceiling fan and access to the outdoor entertaining area
• 3 Bedrooms, all with new carpets, ceiling fans, and built-in robes
• Master bedroom boasting newly installed carpets, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, access to the entertaining area through a sliding door and private ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity, and 3-in-1 light/exhaust/heat
• Main family bathroom offers a shower, deep bath, vanity, and 3-in-1 light/exhaust/heat
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry room with double linen cupboards, ample additional storage perfect for utility/sewing room, bench, and basin
• Large entertaining area with tinted concrete slab
• Saltwater in-ground swimming pool with shade sail, new pump, and solar heated shower
• Water tank
• Garden shed
• Termite Barrier - current
• Gated side access
• Double driveway and remote lock up garage
• Built approx. 1989
• 953m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Ducted Cooling
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank