INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
Looking for a private and quiet family home located on a cul-de-sac in a sought-after street in Regents Park? This one is unquestionably for you!
Walking up to the house, you will notice the manicured lawns and established gardens leading into a private covered courtyard, making this the place to be with your morning coffee.
Step inside to discover all you need with 6 air conditioners, 2 living areas, spacious kitchen, 4 bedrooms, updated main bathroom, new ensuite bathroom with new carpet throughout.
Outside will absolutely impress with covered private entertaining area, great size shed for all the toys or convert to suit your needs, double lock-up garage with 8ft clearance and drive through access to keep the boat or caravan safely locked away.
Located centrally within Regents Park and only:
• 1.2km to St. Bernardine’s Catholic Primary School
• 1.3km to Corner Shops
• 1.4km to Regents Park State School
• 2.5km to the Grand Plaza and Bus Depot
• 2.7km to Yugumbir State School
• 3.7km to Park Ridge Town Centre
• 3.8km to motorway access
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick and tile roof home
• Hard-wired smoke detectors x 6 units
• Solar electricity – 8 Panels
• 6 Air Conditioners – 4 in bedrooms and 2 in living areas
• 315L Solar hot water system
• 3 Phase power to property
• Motion sensor security lights – Front & Back
• Security screens and doors – Amplermesh
• Tinted windows throughout
• Insulated with whirly birds
• New carpet throughout
• Private gated entryway
• Carpeted lounge room with air conditioning
• Dining/living room with air conditioning and access to entertaining area
• Kitchen offers LPG gas and electric cooking, range hood, dishwasher, filtered tank water and abundant storage
• Bedroom 1 – Carpeted with air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – Carpeted with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• Bedroom 4 – Carpeted with air conditioning
• New ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Updated main bathroom with new shower, bath, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet
• Laundry room with access to entertaining area
• Rainwater tanks x 3 – 1 filtered/piped to kitchen/laundry
• Fully fenced – 6ft plus height
• Double covered parking under shade-sail
• Double lock-up car accommodation with 8ft clearance and drive through access – Council Approved
• Double lock-up car accommodation in garage and covered awning – Council Approved
• Entertaining area 6.4m x 5.3m
• Property built approx. 1982
• 810m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.