Positioned in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, a short stroll from Boronia Bushland Reserve, is this recently updated 3/4 bedroom home featuring a modern interior and stunning exterior.
Designed to impress, this stunning home has been thoughtfully designed to entertain large gatherings of both family and friends, all year long! Offering multiple living areas, a modern kitchen fitted with Ceaserstone benchtops, and an island breakfast bar, all enhanced with overhead pendant lighting.
Spanning across two spacious and purposeful levels, this home promises flexible space and harmonious family living with 3 bedrooms (plus an additional bedroom that has been converted into a walk-in robe), 2 bathrooms, a home office, and an internal man cave.
A mesmerising pool takes centre stage in the immaculate backyard, with the covered deck, gazebo, and fire pit area offering plenty of spaces to entertain at home. The backyard also features its very own cinema, with the 6x6m2 garden shed boasting a projector and screen to enjoy movies from the backyard. Children will also feel right at home with a climbing frame, sandpit and plenty of space to run around with pets.
With access to major motorways to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast, and only walking distance to local parks, shops, transport, schools, and convenience stores - this home is sure to be a popular choice for many families!
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Main Features Include:
• Rendered & tiled roof home
• 6.6Kw Solar (18 Months Old)
• NBN available (fiber-optic cable)
• Downlights throughout
• Smart lighting throughout
• Front sliding electric gate and single gate access
• Security screens
• Landscaped gardens – front yard with artificial grass & gorgeous seating area
• Garden irrigation system – front & rear of the property
• Front verandah
• Entrance hallway with seating nook
• Light-filled formal lounge area with wood effect flooring
• Media room with uplift power points, colour changing lights, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air-conditioner, TV nook, and glass sliding doors opening onto the expansive deck area
• Stunning open plan modern kitchen/dining area with island bench with USB charger, overhead pendant lighting, 40mm Caesar stone benchtops, electric oven, ceramic hotplate, range hood, space for the fridge/freezer, and an abundance of storage with cupboards and draws
• Modern laundry room with sink and storage, offering direct access to the rear yard and sliding door access to the downstairs bathroom
• Tiled bathroom with shower, vanity unit, toilet with access to the bedroom
• Bedroom (4) with dual built-ins and ceiling fan
• Hybrid wood flooring
• Generous master bedroom with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Spacious walk-in robe with floor to ceiling hanging and storage space (this can be converted back to bedroom (3) - prior to settlement if preferred)
• Tiled Japanese-themed ensuite with extra-large shower including an oversized rain head shower feature plus shampoo nook and mirror, vanity unit, bath, overhead power point, toilet, and exhaust fan
• Bedroom (2) with wood effect flooring, ceiling fan, and built-ins
• Separate toilet with hand basin
Converted Garage Features:
• Wood effect flooring, TV point, an indoor man cave with glass sliding doors to the front and rear yard, plus home office space and internet connection
Outside Area Features:
• Expansive 76m2 covered deck with insulated ceiling and multi coloured changing downlights overlooking the amazing rear yard with the empire Zoysia "1st Class Grass"
• Above ground inground saltwater pool with 2 water fountains, deck area, gazebo, and pool glass fencing
• Stunning firepit area with fixed outdoor seating
• 6m x 6m garden shed with power, movie projector, screen, fan, and single door access to the rear yard - with the possibility of converting it into a home gym
• Fixed climbing play area with sandpit overlooking the lawn area, making it the perfect space for children and pets to run around
• Rear raised vegetable gardens
• Garden tool shed
• Single gate side access
• 830m2 fenced allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.