This lovely home is set in a quiet family-friendly cul-de-sac in Boronia Heights and is close to all local amenities including shops, schools and local transport with access to the major motorways to Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast only a 5-minute drive away.
Offering a light-filled lounge with carpet and bay window, tiled dining area, functional kitchen with breakfast bar, electric oven, ceramic hotplate, rangehood, and an abundance of storage. There are 3
good-sized bedrooms all with carpet, built-ins, and ceiling fans, plus the single lock-up garage is now converted into a study/indoor mancave but has the added benefit of additional space to suit the new buyers.
The expansive rear covered patio area has new tiled wood effect flooring, enclosed with colorbond and bistro blinds to provide a fantastic space for all year entertaining of both family and friends.
The gorgeous terraced landscaped rear yard has an additional pergola with a concrete base, another perfect area to sit back and relax after a stressful day. The rear yard is such a fantastic private space.
The large front yard can also be utilized for the growing family as it is fully fenced with a gated entrance.
This lovely home is sure to please the most avid buyer.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick & Decrabond tiled roof
• NBN approx 50 speed with 4g signal booster
• Security screens throughout
• Fenced front yard
• Light-filled front lounge with bay window, carpet, reverse cycle air-conditioner, ceiling fan and tv point
• Tiled dining area with glass sliding doors opening onto the enclosed patio area
• Functional kitchen with tiled floor, electric oven, ceramic hotplate, rangehood, dishwasher, space for the microwave and fridge freezer plus pantry and breakfast bar
• 3 Bedrooms, all with carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins, master with door access to the 2-way bathroom
• Family bathroom with solar skylight, exhaust fan, vanity unit, bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Spacious laundry with linen cupboard and door access to the rear yard
• Enclosed patio area with wood effect tiled floor, bistro blinds and screen door access to the rear yard, this is a fantastic area for entertaining large groups of friends and family all year long
• Single lock up garage currently used as an office with tv point, but offers multi-uses and has glass sliding doors giving access to the front yard, plus single door access to the rear yard
• Gorgeous terraced rear yard with fixed pergola and concrete base another great area to sit back and relax
• Garden shed on concrete with 2 x tool garden sheds
• Single gate side access
• The fences have recently been upgraded
• Fully fenced 640m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.