Ready for you and your family to enjoy, with fresh paint, new carpet and ceiling fans throughout this lovely brick and tile lowset home is set in the sought after suburb of Regents Park and within walking distance to both Yugumbir State School, Browns Plains State High School, and the sought-after Adam & Noah Early Learning College, this really is an opportunity you cannot miss!
This home is wonderfully maintained - the timeless brick facade and landscaped gardens create a lasting impression. Filled with character from the moment you walk through the stained-glass door with VJ panelling, this is a home that continues to impress as you make your way through the property.
The front lounge area is spacious and bright, with the bay window feature, new carpet, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan, this sunny room flows through to the generous sized dining area with ceiling fan and glass sliding door opening onto the covered patio area plus the lovely kitchen which has been designed with families in mind offering ample storage space with a walk-in pantry, electric wall oven, and generous bench space. The covered patio area a wonderful space for all year entertaining of both family and friends overlooking the private landscaped gardens with plenty of grass for the children and pets to run around safely.
Offering 3 good sized bedrooms, master with a bay window and ensuite , single gate side access and double remote lock up garage with internal entry and set on a fenced 618m2 allotment, this home is sure to please the most fastidious buyer.
Set in a fantastic location within walking distance to local transport, parks, schools and shops plus access to the major motorways to Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and Brisbane International Airport is only a 5-minute drive away.
Virtual furniture has been used to highlight the rooms.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Low-set brick and tile home
• Freshly painted throughout with new carpet and ceiling fans
• Spacious light filled front lounge with carpet, Bay window, ceiling fan, reverse cycle
air-conditioner, Foxtel point and VJ panelling
• Large dining area adjacent to the family sized kitchen with ceiling fan and glass sliding doors opening onto the covered patio area
• Kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, electric wall oven, ceramic hotplate, rangehood, space for the fridge freezer and microwave plus a great sized walk-in pantry
• 3 Good sized bedrooms all with new carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins, master with bay window, double built-ins and ensuite
• Ensuite with shower, vanity unit with overhead lighting and toilet
• Family bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity unit and exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard
• Broom cupboard
• Tiled laundry with glass sliding door onto the side yard
• Covered patio with pavers overlooking the fully fenced landscaped gardens
• Garden shed
• Water tank for garden use
• Double lock up garage with internal access and remote doors plus door access to the rear yard
• Single gate side access
• Fully fenced 618m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.