This 13-year-old home is perfect for the busy lifestyles we all lead in 2022, with modern interior and low maintenance yard to allow you to spend more time with family and friends.
With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, central kitchen with all you could want, tiled dining and lounge room opening up to a private gated patio with plenty of space for your fur babies to run around.
Located only 1.8km to local corner shops with IGA, Chemist, Bakery plus more, 1.9km to Boronia Heights State School, 2.6km to Park Ridge Shopping Centre and 5.1km to the Grand Plaza.
Public transport is a breeze with TransLink Bus 542 travelling between Park Ridge and the Grand Plaza Browns Plains and stopping hourly on Fedrick Street only approx. 150m away.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Brick home and Colorbond roof
• Fully fenced with electric front gate
• Security screens on all windows
• Security gated front porch and back patio
• 2 x Whirly birds
• NBN Availability
• Hard wired smoke alarms
• Tiled entry, hallway and living areas
• Kitchen offers dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood, double sink, double pantry and abundant storage
• Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 – Carpeted with double built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 – Carpeted with triple built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite offers shower, toilet, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and heat/exhaust light
• Separate toilet
• Double linen cupboard and single broom cupboard
• Laundry nook in garage with basin and skylight
• Double lockup garage with electric insulated roller door, single door to back and single internal access door
• Water tank (internal plumbing done, just needs pump for use on laundry and toilet)
• Rates approx. $700 per quarter (Excluding Water Consumption)
• Property Built approx. 2009
• 523m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Your Address Real Estate accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.