This amazing unit could be a wonderful addition to any portfolio or a perfect buy for a first homeowner. This gorgeous, light-filled, low-set brick and tile unit is a rare find! Set on a corner block, this unit has the added advantage of a generous sized garden area.
Upon entry are two of three bedrooms. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans, all well-serviced by the family bathroom and separate toilet. Thoughtfully designed, enjoy the added convenience of internal access to the single garage and laundry just off the kitchen.
Situated towards the rear of the property is the kitchen and the air-conditioned open plan living and dining area, brimming with beautiful natural light and showcasing views of the fenced yard with large windows and dual glass sliding doors. The modern U-shaped kitchen is well-appointed with ample storage and bench space, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ceramic hot plate cooking and rangehood, complete with a breakfast bar.
Also positioned towards the rear of the property is the privately zoned main bedroom. The well-appointed main bedroom features reverse cycle air-conditioning, built-ins, an ensuite with shower and access to the rear yard via glass sliding doors.
If you are looking to downsize, then this unit is perfect for you! This 50-unit complex will have you feeling right at home with its small, friendly community and live-in onsite manager. Residents also enjoy the added benefit of the shared in-ground pool, perfect for relaxing and entertaining without the stress involved with upkeep.
Close to all local amenities with transport, schools, childcare, and Park Ridge Shopping Centre—featuring both a Coles and Woolworths, a medical centre, post office and cafés—only a 10-minute drive away.
Access to the major motorway with routes to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and the Gold Coast only a short drive away.
• Currently Tenanted at $350 per week. Lease ends 14/08/22.
• Tenant pays excess water
• Rates @ $780 per Quarter
• Body Corp @ $795 per quarter
• Pets will be considered upon application.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
• Live-in onsite manager
• Abundant visitor parking
• Shared in-ground pool
• Smaller complex – 50 units
• Low-set, brick & tile unit
• Covered patio area on concrete slab
• Electric hot water system
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Electricity – own meter
• Carpeted open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioning and dual glass sliding doors opening onto the side and rear yard
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hotplate, rangehood, space for the fridge freezer, pantry and abundant storage
• 3 Good-sized bedrooms, all with carpet and built-ins, 2 with ceiling fans and master with reverse cycle air-conditioning, glass sliding door to rear yard and ensuite
• Spacious ensuite with toilet, shower, vanity unit and skylight
• Family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity unit and skylight
• Separate toilet
• Laundry at the rear of the garage
• Double linen cupboard
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Side gate access to the yard
• Fully fenced
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.